Sunday, October 23, 2011

Working Through October

It has been a good week at school though I struggled a bit with my video recording for National Boards.  I accidentally recorded over a video that I thought might have some possibilities and then I didn't know how to change the tape when it ran out. Now that I have that figured out, I hope this week's taping goes more smoothly.

On Tuesday night, I wasn't able to go to life drawing as it was my Tuesday for meetings. This means that I didn't get a chance to do any artwork during the week, but I did make 2 6"x6" collages this weekend. This first one is titled "Just Say Cheese".

This one is titled "Flying to be Free".

The only other artwork I even have going at this moment in time is the painting of my dad. Today I did finish his face and I added the photographs. Just a little more to do to it and the painting will be finished.  I should be able to get it done next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment