Sunday, December 12, 2010

Afternoon Studio Time

I have had a pretty busy Sunday.  I woke up around 4am, but forced myself to stay in bed until 6:00.  I got my birthday thank you notes written before I went to Weight Watchers.  Unfortunately, I gained a pound, but I am not too suprised given that it had been my "birthday week".  I will have to refocuse on making good food choices this week.  I went to Mom & Dad's after Weight Watchers to drop off a couple of the larger Christmas gifts that I had at my house.  While there, dad fixed me eichuka (German pancakes).  It had been quite a while since I had them.  I was careful to only have 2 and I had them with fruit.

Now that the afternoon is here, I decided that I really needed time in my studio.  I added some more paint to Rainy & Raven.  I worked on the girl's clothing and then I worked on Rainy's hair a bit.  Now the paint needs to dry begore I can do anymore.

I have a couple more projects that I want to get started, will blog about them when they happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment