Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's Been a Busy Day!

This morning I weighed in at Weight Watchers; lost another .6 pounds.  It is slow progress but at least the scale is moving down.  I did my Thanksgiving grocery shopping.  It always amazes me how expensive it is when you buy special foods.  Plus I stocked up on beer because Rainy arrives tomorrow.  I can hardly wait.  After lunch I made a batch of Coc Full of Chip cookies for Christmas.  They took a few hours and I was ready to be finished baking by the time I took the last batch out of the oven!
I added another layer of paint on my Jack the Beagle painting.  I am definitely liking the way it is looking!  I think it is pretty much done at this point.  I just need to come back in and work the facial features a little bit more.  I am not sure when it will happen, maybe next weekend after Rainy goes home.
Now I am getting ready to work on my Rainy & Raven painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment