Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

It doesn't look like I will have much if any time in my studio today.  I spent the morning preparing Herb Dip, cutting vegetables, making Spicy Roasted Chickpeas, and Twice Baked Potatoes.  Today is my sister, Janis' birthday and we will have a dinner celebration at my parent's house starting at 3pm this afternoon.  I also had a stack of ironing that needed my attention.  Now I have 45 minutes before I need to get ready for the party, not enough time to work on my oil painting of Rainy & Raven.
I might collage a canvas to begin an oil pastel painting of Jetta or continue working on organizing photos from my summer road trip.  I was organizing photos when I came upon this one of Jetta and decided that I wanted to base a painting on it.  I will crop it to a square format.

No comments:

Post a Comment